Thank you for the embroidery design. 
However, is there a way for me to download the correct thread color.  I download in "Art" format as I have a Bernina 830 but the thread colors are not the same as shown on your embroidery software. Should I download in a different format?
I would appreciate your advise.

• Like 1
In download page have 2 types files; one  for embroidery machine (example art format for Bernina) and Color chart format (jpg or PDF). Just need choose these formats in Order page and download.
In world lots of type embroidery machine. Every embroidery machine support and understand only one palette. Customers buy and using any embroidery thread (which sale in nearest sewing shop) 
For help your every design have color chart which you can show in computer or print. You can change color or choose different -same.
Color
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if it is possible for me to be able to download the jpg files of the designs that I ordered.  I apparently wasn\'t paying that close attention when I was making my order and I only selected the formats that my embroidery machine will accept, forgetting the fact that I may need the color chart that is found in the jpg.  I was also wondering if I could have an image of the design so I can print it out and put it in a book of designs that I am going to keep.  Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have been actively purchasing from this website since a couple of months, you could see that from the order history. However I am unhappy with this particular order. When I see this design in my embird software it shows funny colors. Can you please change the colors and resend me this particular design... I will be waiting eagerly. Thank you

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I purchased Cheshire cat embroidery design and the list of colors on the PDF is different than what is showing in the embroidery program. I am finding it very confusing trying to stitch the design out not knowing when to change my colors. The first screen shows color 307 and then the next one is shown like this --------- which to me meant use the same color - but I'm wrong. Can you please get this fixed.

On 8/2/2014 at 5:09 PM, valdubonheur said:

I purchased Cheshire cat 3 embroidery design and the list of colors on the PDF is different than what is showing in the embroidery program. I am finding it very confusing trying to stitch the design out not knowing when to change my colors. The first screen shows color 307 and then the next one is shown like this --------- which to me meant use the same color - but I'm wrong. Can you please get this fixed.

Hello

This is standard situation. In the world lots, of embroidery software. Every embroidery software using your individual palette. We can'n know which software used customer..Also many customers, not using embroidery software.  For sew, just need flash card. For fix this. we create  PDF or JPG file with color chart for every designs. You can choose this file and see number and order colors. Also we have onle color chart. For help. How choose and download right color chart for embroidery designs

Cheers
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/11/2014 at 8:09 PM, SPECIALTEES said:

I just order the FSU logo and the color chart did not come with the downloaded files.  Can you please send them to me.

Thank You.

You order designs available for download. Just need only back  and download Download ordered embroiderry designs
for download you order design.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Order History with embroidery designs
Cheers
  • Like 1