• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in desperate need of the above, I have the Indian Head embroidery design and now looking for the Tomahawks for the Chicago Black Hawks.  Please can you help me.  I only need it to embroider on sleeves of a T shirt.

No  problem.  please  attach  picture which you like see as embroidery design.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!!  I'm not sure what near time means?  Does that mean you will have this design available soon?

Also, I wanted to ask you if you have designed any items that have to be made in several hoopings?  I have an idea for a great gift, but it would require several hoopings and I need to find someone to design it for an embroidery machine.  I have pictures I could send if you are interested.

The Florida State logo embroidery design and the Tampa Bay Rays Logo embroidery design and the BUCS logo embroidery design I ordered I am needing smaller sizes. Like small enough to fit on a baseball. Could you make them smaller?

Love your designs on FB - so detailed and beautiful.  You are a very good artist!

My Best,

• Like 1
On 12/4/2014 at 2:20 PM, cousette31 said:

Hey!!  I'm not sure what near time means?  Does that mean you will have this design available soon?

Also, I wanted to ask you if you have designed any items that have to be made in several hoopings?  I have an idea for a great gift, but it would require several hoopings and I need to find someone to design it for an embroidery machine.  I have pictures I could send if you are interested.

The FL State logo and the Rays logo and the BUCS logo I ordered I am needing smaller sizes. Like small enough to fit on a baseball. Could you make them smaller?

Love your designs on FB - so detailed and beautiful.  You are a very good artist!

My Best,

1. We made this logo Texas Tech Red Raiders and Lady Raiders logo machine embroidery design

2. No problem, please send your photos and information about - what you wish.
3. What size you need for these embroidery designs.
Cheers
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...