Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

Do you have an Ohio State Brutus embroidery design?

Yes, near time two new machine embroidery designs.

hi,i would like to have GUS , it\'s mouse in Cendrillon , please have you got this machine embroidery design ? many thanks

bought a pattern for the Bruins in August and only received the large size. How do I get the smaller sizes?

Thanks

Please explain which embroidery design and what size you need?

Thanks for sending fast what we asked: OK ofr the PES format We need the "ANAHEIM MIGHTY DUCKS" logo with the full name of the team, and the angry duck in the center of the circle.

at last...found it under the ..hus.format....now the bears patterns.....thank you i am..happy.

I am in desperate need of the above, I have the Indian Head embroidery design and now looking for the Tomahawks for the Chicago Black Hawks.  Please can you help me.  I only need it to embroider on sleeves of a T shirt.

I am in desperate need of the above, I have the Indian Head embroidery design and now looking for the Tomahawks for the Chicago Black Hawks.  Please can you help me.  I only need it to embroider on sleeves of a T shirt.

No  problem.  please  attach  picture which you like see as embroidery design.

Hey!!  I'm not sure what near time means?  Does that mean you will have this design available soon?

Also, I wanted to ask you if you have designed any items that have to be made in several hoopings?  I have an idea for a great gift, but it would require several hoopings and I need to find someone to design it for an embroidery machine.  I have pictures I could send if you are interested.

The FL State logo and the Rays logo and the BUCS logo I ordered I am needing smaller sizes. Like small enough to fit on a baseball. Could you make them smaller?

Love your designs on FB - so detailed and beautiful.  You are a very good artist!

My Best,

Hey!!  I'm not sure what near time means?  Does that mean you will have this design available soon?

Also, I wanted to ask you if you have designed any items that have to be made in several hoopings?  I have an idea for a great gift, but it would require several hoopings and I need to find someone to design it for an embroidery machine.  I have pictures I could send if you are interested.

The FL State logo and the Rays logo and the BUCS logo I ordered I am needing smaller sizes. Like small enough to fit on a baseball. Could you make them smaller?

Love your designs on FB - so detailed and beautiful.  You are a very good artist!

My Best,

1. We made this logo  http://embroideres.com/embroidery-catalog/logotypes-machine-embroidery-collection/college-and-university-sport-embroidery-logo/texas-tech-red-raiders-and-lady-raiders-logo-embroidery-design

2. No problem, please send your photos and information about - what you wish.

3. What size you need for these embroidery designs.

Cheers

I bought the option 1 version that is 2.5 x 2.94 and I need this to be 1.5 inches height and the width to fall into that the aspect ratio to that height.

File format .jef

I bought the option 1 version that is 2.5 x 2.94 and I need this to be 1.5 inches height and the width to fall into that the aspect ratio to that height.

File format .jef

Not possible, some elements may be left.