Jump to content

Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

Recommended Posts

Would it be possible to order a patch?  I do not have a machine that does this kind of sewing.  I am having a hard time finding a Blue Hen patch for a jacket I am making for my son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wayne said:

Would it be possible to order a patch?  I do not have a machine that does this kind of sewing.  I am having a hard time finding a Blue Hen patch for a jacket I am making for my son.

Not possible, we have only embroidery -digital product.
Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The link to this design is the Fighting Illini logo on your sight. If making the Fighting Illini Logo 2 inches tall comprimises some of the elements, what I was asking is could the word Illinois and the line under it be left off?  Would the 2 inch high Illini I still have elements missing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramages said:

The link to this design is the Fighting Illini logo on your sight. If making the Fighting Illini Logo 2 inches tall comprimises some of the elements, what I was asking is could the word Illinois and the line under it be left off?  Would the 2 inch high Illini I still have elements missing? 

If you need change elements - this is custom digitizing , please send request via this form (with picture) http://embroideres.com/customer-digitizing/customer-digitizing-service/custom-digitizing-order/.

Abour left some elements, - minimum stitches size 1.4 mm.. You can check it in existing design us free embrodiery deditor  software http://embroideres.com/free-machine-embroidery-software/my-editor-free-embroidery-software/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I will need the Saskatchewan Roughriders embroidery and I would like to have this one made . In PES files 5x7

thank you

Nordiques.thumb.jpg.77d38e35ebbccccd7597

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I live in Lexington,Ky. My husband is a huge Arsenal soccer fan. I found your template for the Arsenal embroidery. If the lady who embroideries for me is to purchase the template would she be able to sell the shirt with that logo?  She wanted your consent to monogram.
Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dinny8 said:

Hi. I live in Lexington,Ky. My husband is a huge Arsenal soccer fan. I found your template for the Arsenal embroidery. If the lady who embroideries for me is to purchase the template would she be able to sell the shirt with that logo?  She wanted your consent to monogram.
Thank you!

If personal only.
Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wanting  to buy the Cat equipment embroidery design to stitch out. I've seen it on here before but I cant find it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Castle1115 said:

I'm wanting  to buy the Cat equipment embroidery design to stitch out. I've seen it on here before but I cant find it now.

You ask about Caterpillar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I couldn't figure out how to send you my idea for a embroidery design so I'm sending this email and hoping you get it.  I would love to see a design of St. Michael, the Arc Angel, with his sword and wide spread wings.  I am sorry I don't have a picture to send, but I am hoping you will know who St. Michael is.  Thank you so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying  to find the logo for Columbia. Do you have it?

If not how much would it be to digitize it for me?

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lefen said:

I am trying  to find the logo for Columbia. Do you have it?

If not how much would it be to digitize it for me?

Thank you

Please attach logo which you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

A long time ago , i see the XBOX logo on your web site.

Do you have it again ? look the picture.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance you can make that logo smaller?  Looking for that in an approx.  3"-4" logo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am looking for the French Soccer logo ie:   rooster, , Coq gaulois,  I have searched your logos but am unable to locate it. thanks for any help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×