• 2 months later...

I cannot open downloads for the free embroidery designs. I have a Apple Computer and Safari . I can download from I embroidery library  by sending the file to my email but I don't see that option with Brothers. HELP I really love your designs

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much!  I really appreciate your canceling the second order.  I tried to reduce the size as did not realize large, and shrunk it to3.1x3.8 but the registration is off on her buttock area.  It stitches out perfectly except for that.  Any suggestions?  Love it.  Igor, is there any chance you could decrease the size so it would fit on a hat - dimensions would need to be 2.8wx2.5 high.  How much would that be?  WE have friend who has that design I purchased on his car and we are trying to really surprise him...... Please let me know.  Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

To whom it may concern;
Today, my embroidery machine broke down and will be in the repair shop for 4 - 6 weeks.  Meanwhile, I went ahead and purchased a new Viking machine which takes vp3.  Would you kindly forward the attached designs which I just purchased in the vp3 format?
Thank you for your help in this matter.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason items i select wont load to the cart.  I get an error message that I have encountered a problem.  Tried many times.  I therefore cant place my order and am unable to order the free ship design that I was so looking forward to in ART format.
Very disappointed.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/14/2015 at 11:12 AM, mechelle said:

When I choose a free embroidery design it tells me that I have exceeded my limit of free items. I have not received any free designs from you. Do you offer free designs only if you purchase something?

Yes, this option special for customers our online embroidery store.

• 1 year later...