• 4 months later...

Good day, over the past years I have bought a lot of Teddy bear embroidery designs from you, and I have never had a problem. But with my last 2 purchases, I have bought dog designs from Teddy Bear and friends. And I had problems with the outline on chase and foo, and I could not even finish stitching dog1, because of the stitch density. I would like to email you photos, if you could sent me your email address. Please, I need your help in this matter!!

I am sorry, I don't know the parameter of the stabilizer.  But I will try to stitch it with more stabilizer, and then I will let you know the outcome.  I might not have enough time during this week to try it out, but if I don't have enough time during the week, I will try it this weekend, and email you again afterwards.
Thank you again, I appreciate your help.

I am sorry, I don't know the parameter of the stabilizer.  But I will try to stitch it with more stabilizer, and then I will let you know the outcome.  I might not have enough time during this week to try it out, but if I don't have enough time during the week, I will try it this weekend, and email you again afterwards.

Thank you again, I appreciate your help.

Ok, we will your answer, and get ready to any help or offer.
Cheers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for helping me with the downloads.

The embroidery designs are great. Your designs are always excellent.

May I suggest some Tintin and Snowy designs. My son and grandsons love this character.

Thanks again,

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
Cheers
  • 3 months later...

Afternoon, earlier this year i purchased a set of 10 tatty teddy\'s embroidery from you for US$26.00 and there were 2 other sets of 10 for the same price that i was interested in.  I can now not find those to sets. Are they still available and if so how can I get them

On 7/27/2015 at 9:53 AM, jdemyers said:

Afternoon, earlier this year i purchased a set of 10 tatty teddy\'s embroidery from you for US$26.00 and there were 2 other sets of 10 for the same price that i was interested in.  I can now not find those to sets. Are they still available and if so how can I get them

Cheers
  • 3 weeks later...

please apologize, but I have a question. I ordered a embroidery file from a different place, (sorry) but it didn't turn out well, there are blank spaces between some colors.

So my question is, can you fix such issues or is it more kind of a custom digitizing? Or maybe you aren’t doing it at all,  and you just customize it?

I’ll attach a photo so you can see what I mean with blank spaces between the out stitches.

Thank you in advance.Embroidered Tatty teddy under rain embroidery design