Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
ramages

Sexy Christmas Fairy embroidery design

I got this awhile back,I have a Brother PE 770,It will not show up on my machine, I thought i was getting a 5x7.Can you tell me if this is larger? anyway to get it in a 5x7?

Thanks for any help!

ok, where do i get it?just went to site and its only showing the size i already have.And its to large can only do 5x7,pes.Thanks for resizeing for me but i can not find where to go for it 

I want to purchase some designs from your embroidery library in Jeff format but am unsure what size I need to gut my hoops. I have a janome 350 e. Therefore my hoop 4x4 and 5x7. Therefore which sizes do I get.

Please using our new service Check Hoop in website www.embroideres.com Just need &add your  embroidery machine in profile. After that everytime  you see compatible this embroidery to your embroidery machine or
no.How change embroidery machine in profile

We no permission for take royalties in your country. We can only send certificate for this paid embroidery design.

Iam pretty sue I purchased this item from you is there any way you can check because it was too big for my machine and I found a software to make it fit thank you

I was wondering can I embroidery on stuff and sell and is there a limit on how man y

I know but I just started embroidery as a beginner and had no idea what size my 4x4 hoop holds I don't know how to change widths and heights to fit 4x4 could you let me know the largest my hoop will hold from your designs thank you I really love your site and would love to keep doing business with you.

Can I legally sell items that I have stitched using your designs? I have a small etsy store run only by me and I just want to be sure before I proceed with my order!

Please look lots of customers sell items with our embroidery designs. If not mass - no problem.

Are this Fairy collection  copyright restrictions on these embroidery designs?  I embroider on clothes and such and sell them, is that a problem to do for the logos and such?
Thank you,

Thank you for replying to my e-mail. I did take a look at your website. Very impressive! Can I use these trade marked designs for resale on items? For example, if I want to make pillow cases with Fairy embroidery designs on them, can they be resold?

Regards,