Problem with Brother pes embroidery format

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  I bought lego3.pes and it is not recognized by my machine.  I'm not sure why as I wrote lego1.pes to the same card right after and the machine recognized it.  Could you look into this?  I'd like to use this design and I can't because it is not recognized by my machine.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased  the breitling watch logo. All of the designs show up and are too large for my machine (Brother PE-150) except the smallest breitl.pes which does not show up in pe-basic. I can see the downloaded file but the pe-basic software does not recognize. Can you help? Thanks!

Please check e-mail . Also pe-basic have option import for open another formats.

Cheers
  • Like 1
On 6/13/2014 at 7:36 AM, siv1987 said:

I ordered all the products below, but the only one that doesn't open up is the  Big Tigger free embroidery design , all the other designs work fine except this one.
I down loaded it under Jef but when i open it its blank.

Sorry, this topic about problem with PES format (BROTHER embroidery machine) . You embroidery machine JANOME Please  check  hoop  size. This is big embroidery. Also we attach jef format file. This embroidery Big Tigger machine embroidery design
  • 2 weeks later...

ello, I ordered a Miller Lite embroidery design in PES format along with a free Harley Davidson embroidery design in PES format, which is what my machine takes.  The Harley Davidson embroidery deigns works fine on my machine, however, my machine won't recognize the Miller Lite design as an embroidery file.
I've purchased other designs from you in the past in the Brother PES format and had not problems.
Please help.

ello, I ordered a Miller Lite design in PES format along with a free Harley Davidson embroidery design in PES format, which is what my machine takes.  The Harley Davidson embroidery deigns works fine on my machine, however, my machine won\'t recognize the Miller Lite design as an embroidery file.

I\'ve purchased other designs from you in the past in the Brother PES format and had not problems.

Please help.

We send another version (2 compatible) via e-mail. Please check your account.

I ordered some Hello Kitty embroidery designs from you. All files except the \"Hello Kitty Little Princess\" can be downloaded. I need the PES -File. Do you know what\'s the problem?

My program tells me \"unexpected file format\".

Thank you for your effort!

Please check e-mail box we send version 2 of PES format.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

on my very first order from you guys, there are a couple issues.  On the Tribal lion embroidery design, and the 2 Denver Nuggets logo embroidery design files, they won't download propper.  When I try to open them I get unexpected file format, and nothing comes through.  I have a couple more from other orders and I haven't gone through all of my files to catch them all.  Can you please fix this?  I have deleted them and then gone back to re-download multiple times and nothing.

On 8/22/2014 at 5:14 PM, ramages said:

we received the patterns for this order on email today.  We have been unable to down load them.  We  have a MAC.  Could this be the problem down loading them or is there something else we need to do.  Thanks

no  worries,  what  format  you  need& Please explain what problem you have? You can't see files?
For help please How place order with embroidery designs Also we can send files via e-mail.

My wife’s embroidery machine uses a “stick”. We have to put the designs on the stick and put the stick in her machine to embroider them. Normally we drag the icon for the pattern to the stick icon on the MAC. When we drag these icons to the stick and then try to use the stick in the machine the patterns are not there - in fact, nothing is on the stick rather than old stuff. Maybe if you sent the icons by email it would work??????

My wife’s embroidery machine uses a “stick”. We have to put the designs on the stick and put the stick in her machine to embroider them. Normally we drag the icon for the pattern to the stick icon on the MAC. When we drag these icons to the stick and then try to use the stick in the machine the patterns are not there - in fact, nothing is on the stick rather than old stuff. Maybe if you sent the icons by email it would work??????

Please check e-mail bix, we send your order as attach. You need look in standard explorer - these files (****.pes)  available in your stick..