Hi, We bought Monster High logo embroidery design to embroider for a birthday present, but the machine kept on showing that the pattern is too big. We did order the right format and size. The result is that we couldn't\'t use the pattern, so to us it was a waste of money and the reason for buying it doesn't\'t exist anymore.  Would you please check your size and let us know?  Thank you.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I\'ve bought a embroidery design from this site, named \"princess\". This one also included a set of free embroidery designs. All the free ones are working, but the princess embroidery one seems damaged. In fact, the .PES extensions (the ones I\'m interested about) are not opened by PE Design 7 (the embroidery software I always used to open them).
I hope you can try to send me the package, I assume it can be a problem of the files zipped in the downloadable one.

I\'ve bought a embroidery design from this site, named \"princess\". This one also included a set of free embroidery designs. All the free ones are working, but the princess embroidery one seems damaged. In fact, the .PES extensions (the ones I\'m interested about) are not opened by PE Design 7 (the embroidery software I always used to open them).

I hope you can try to send me the package, I assume it can be a problem of the files zipped in the downloadable one.

No worries, please check files which we sent via e-mail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2015 at 1:17 PM, kathywillette49 said:

How can I print out the embroidery design I ordered for download to place on garment for proper placement.
I can print the instructions but if these designs are of different sizing I would need the correct size to print out.
Thanks for any advice.

To print the documentation and color description of the embroidery file you need to have any progam software that can be viewed by the machine embroidery designs. On the Internet you can find free software. You can also request the documentation you need through our support team. It's free.