• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi i was going to purchase the character Skye under the television series tab then Paw Patrol then Skye, but the one shown is actually Zuma from Paw Patrol, i was looking for Skye for my grand daughter since it is the only girl character in the show, here is a link to show the pic of Skye, please let me know when you get the correct one for Skye thanks so much
http://paw-patrol.wikia.com/wiki/Skye

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I just purchased a Paw Patrol design, but I'm having trouble opening it.  It is showing up as an Adobe Acrobat file, not a JEF file.

Please advise what I need to do.

Thanks.

We resend this embroidery design as attach via e-mail. 
Also if you want open this embroidery designs your computer, need have some special embroidery software (ex. Embird. Janome customizer, Buzz Tools etc). If yes, please check extension for download files -  *. jef. Start this software and open these.
If you no have special embroidery software, you can't open this file. Associate this file with Adobe Acrobat software  is random. 
You need save these files to HDD and send to embroidery machine or USB stick
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I just wanted to say an enormous thank you to you for your beautiful designs. I downloaded the Paw Patrol Logo and all 6 characters this weekend and have started to stitch them out on a throw blanket for my 4th grandson. So far Ive done the Logo and Chase and they look amazing.
Ive also used some of your Superheros designs as I have 5 grandsons who are into all of this. I just used 3 superhero designs from you on 3 of my grandsons school chair bags .
I post a lot of my work on a couple of the Janome Facebook pages and sing your praises.
Thank you again for the great work you do.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to purchase the Skye design but I'm not sure which size I need. I looked under the check hoop tab but didn't see my machine there. I'm using a brother pe770 with a 5x7 (inches) hoop. Can you tell me which size I will need to purchase? Thanks!

• Like 1