Alice in Wonderland embroidery design for Singer machine

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I have been trying to contact you through your site but it was not going thru for me.
I noticed that some people have asked for you to include the Alice in Wonderland White rabbit to your embroidery library but I cannot find it. Would it be possible for you to point me in the direction of that embroidery design or forward the link to me? There are 14 other designs I would like to purchase from this collection. I would deeply appreciate it.
Thank you so much!!!
  • Like 1
On 9/16/2015 at 8:02 AM, wayne said:
I have been trying to contact you through your site but it was not going thru for me.
I noticed that some people have asked for you to include the Alice in Wonderland White rabbit to your embroidery collections but I cannot find it. Would it be possible for you to point me in the direction of that embroidery design or forward the link to me? There are 14 other designs I would like to purchase from this collection. I would deeply appreciate it.
Thank you so much!!!

This pattern here White rabbit embroidery design

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
I have purchased several of your embroidery designs and would like to know if you can digitize a embroidery design for me.
I've asked before but have not received a reply.
Currently you have a series of Alice in Wonderland Design, however you do not have a design of the Wonderland DoreMouse.
I would like to complete the collection with this design.
Please let me know how much it would be or if you can digitize it for me???
I am working on a project and it would be the finishing touch to me project.
Thank you,
Wonderland DoreMouse design in pot
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2015 at 8:10 AM, patz333 said:

I have purchased several of your embroidery designs and would like to know if you can digitize a embroidery design for me.

I've asked before but have not received a reply.
Currently you have a series of Alice in Wonderland Design, however you do not have a design of the Wonderland DoreMouse.
I would like to complete the collection with this design.
Please let me know how much it would be or if you can digitize it for me???
I am working on a project and it would be the finishing touch to me project.
Thank you,

Ok. We put this embroidery design to order.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2015 at 10:33 AM, lone said:

I cannot figure out how to download the embroidery designs. It keeps telling me to download a program but nothing happens. I am afraid to purchase designs because I am at a deadend with the download.

For help please How to place an order for machine embroidery designs?
Video instructions: Video instructions to users of our site.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Cheers

• Like 1

Hi. I contact you I am in need of some help. I made a purchase on 11/9/15 order #053162 in the amount of $32.42 for some designs that I am unable to use. I don't want a refund, I want to see if you can make the designs larger to a 5x7 size as my machine wont sew the small sizes.
I also have 6 designs in my cart not that I havent paid for but need also to be 5x7 in size so I can sew them out.
The items in the cart are:
Cheshire Cat embroidery design 6, Alice in Wonderland embroidery design 2, Mad Hatter embroidery design 3, Queen embroidery design, Alice reading embroidery design and King of Hearts embroidery design.
Can you help me with this please?

• Like 1
On 11/13/2015 at 12:00 PM, wayne said:

Hi. I contact you I am in need of some help. I made a purchase on 11/9/15 order #053162 in the amount of $32.42 for some designs that I am unable to use. I don't want a refund, I want to see if you can make the designs larger to a 5x7 size as my machine wont sew the small sizes.
I also have 6 designs in my cart not that I havent paid for but need also to be 5x7 in size so I can sew them out.
The items in the cart are:
Cheshire Cat 6,  Alice in Wonderland 2,  Mad Hatter 3,  Queen,  Alice reading   and King of Hearts.
Can you help me with this please?

This is possible, but not for all. Please make this request. Need list (example) Embroidery Design - link- size which you need.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

salve scusate una domanda io ho comprato diversi ricami da voi è le ho pressi tutti nel formato vp3 ma adesso ho comprato un altra macchina che legge solo il jef è possibile avere i ricami che ho già comprato anche nel formato jef senza dover ricomprarli un altra volta ???? grazie mille

• Like 1