• 3 months later...

Hello:
You have digitized for me before I was wonder if you could do this for me. I have attached the item, just the grey and black patch not the background that it sits on.
3" on pes......
light to medium grey back ground with finished edging of same grey And black wording.....I would like for the item to take no more than 5 – 10 minutes at the most..not tight stiches.

I have a Brother’s embroidery machine that holds 6 spools of thread
Please let me know

On 6/23/2015 at 9:49 AM, Bun said:

Hello:

You have digitized for me before I was wonder if you could do this for me. I have attached the item, just the grey and black patch not the background that it sits on.

3" on pes......

light to medium grey back ground with finished edging of same grey And black wording.....I would like for the item to take no more than 5 – 10 minutes at the most..not tight stiches.

I have a Brother’s embroidery machine that holds 6 spools of thread

Please let me know

Please send standard picture or using our service Custom embroidery digitizing service

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:I was trying to send you an email with a picture for a price quote to custom digitize for me.  At the top of my account, it says I am authorized, but when I try to send it is putting green flags on my email saying it is incorrect.  All of my information is correct so how do I proceed?

On 11/30/2015 at 10:42 AM, wayne said:

:I was trying to send you an email with a picture for a price quote to custom digitize for me.  At the top of my account, it says I am authorized, but when I try to send it is putting green flags on my email saying it is incorrect.  All of my information is correct so how do I proceed?

Please using our service for send image Custom embroidery digitizing service

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to know the cost of digitizing the attached image in 4 to 5 sizes. Please note that I am a regular customer in embroidery library Embroideres.com. Let me know how much time and cost will it take to make. It is a simple design of 2 colors. The attached image is the design. I gave someone to digitize and he did not do it well.I like your design and think you will be able to do it well

Star Wars The force awaken embroidery design patch

• 1 month later...

Good Sir/ma,  I really appreciate your website. So nice. I am so new to the site and it's loaded with many interesting designs.
Please I will want you to convert this image to PES format for me. It's my church logo and I wish to make a surprise package for them with my new embroidery machine.

On 4/21/2016 at 11:56 AM, dinny8 said:

Good Sir/ma,  I really appreciate your website. So nice. I am so new to the site and it's loaded with many interesting designs.
Please I will want you to convert this image to PES format for me. It's my church logo and I wish to make a surprise package for them with my new embroidery machine.

Please look here our service Custom embroidery digitizing service

• 3 weeks later...

In September 2015 i bought and paid for you to digitize a Bristol Rovers Football Logo embroidery design for me, since then my computer has had to be replaced due to Hard Drive Failing and i have lost all of my designs this is not a problem as i can download all of the other designs i have bought from you via my purchase history but as it was a custom order that you digitized for me i cannot see it in my order history so can you please advise how i can get the embroidery files again please as you sent them to me via email last time ???

1 minute ago, lefen said:

In September 2015 i bought and paid for you to digitize a Bristol Rovers Football Logo for me, since then my computer has had to be replaced due to Hard Drive Failing and i have lost all of my designs this is not a problem as i can download all of the other designs i have bought from you via my purchase history but as it was a custom order that you digitized for me i cannot see it in my order history so can you please advise how i can get the embroidery files again please as you sent them to me via email last time ???

No worries, your order keeped. we resent designs as attach via e-mail.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I submitted a file to be digitized on Monday and I just wanted to see how much it would be and how long it would take. I can't find record of where I submitted it so I'm not sure that you got it.

It is the attached file that I was looking to have digitized. 

50th anniversary shield for Team Penske

• 6 months later...
Just now, Berez said:

I ordered this embroidery design back in August and received the machine embroidery design.  I was hoping to be able to access it thru this site - I thought it would still be available.  Could you let me know if I can have access to this design once again.

Thank you.

No problem, we resent free embroidery designs.