I just purchased this logo and it does not work. It is the correct format because i purchased a machine embroidery design earlier today and it worked perfectly when i connect my comp to my machine and transferred the embroidery design over the machine. This one shows that it transfers to the removable hard drive when i connect my computer to my embroidery machine however my machine will not show a pattern. It only shows that storage is being used. Please help fix this problem. Thanks

I just purchased this logo and it does not work. It is the correct format because i purchased a machine embroidery design earlier today and it worked perfectly when i connect my comp to my machine and transferred the embroidery design over the machine. This one shows that it transfers to the removable hard drive when i connect my computer to my embroidery machine however my machine will not show a pattern. It only shows that storage is being used. Please help fix this problem. Thanks

No worries. What format you need?

That's ok. I definitely need help. I was trying to say that I had previously bought a logo from your website that was a pes file and it worked perfectly but this most recent one I purchased does not work. It is a pes file as well. Not sure why it is not working. Please help. Thank you

I know the payment covered two sizes but my hoop size is only 5 inches so I would not be able to use the second size. Only the first one offered. Is there anyway I can just download the file for the one that is 4.95 inches ? I wonder if that's the reason why it won't show up on my machine.

I know the payment covered two sizes but my hoop size is only 5 inches so I would not be able to use the second size. Only the first one offered. Is there anyway I can just download the file for the one that is 4.95 inches ? I wonder if that's the reason why it won't show up on my machine.

No problem, please check e-mail box. We send another variant. Cheers

This file does not work either :-( I just transferred it over to my machine and yet again it shows that it is being transferred and the storage is being used on my machine but the pattern does not show for me to select it.  Im not sure what else to do. Is there anything else we can do to make this work? I really want that logo so bad. thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

On our last order we downloaded the wrong format, the design is JPEG and we need jamome.jef. Is there any way to change the format without purchasing the embroidery design again?

No problem,  please back to Order History choose another format (s) and download format (s) which you wish.         this is not limited.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Cheers

Cheers

• 9 months later...