Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
ramages

Sexy Christmas Fairy embroidery design

No  problem,  what size and format you need. Please don't send request for big re size -around 4 x 4.

Cheers

Hi Igor:

I just want to make sure I am understanding you clearly.  I can use these embroideries on items to resale as long as I do not mass produce these items?  In other words, it is ok for me to use these embroideries on bath towels, pillow cases, quilts, shirts, etc., and resale at small events?  I want to make sure because I do not want to get into trouble with copy rights.

Regards,

If you sew 1-2 towels and sale in Etsy no problem, More need ask license and send personal request.

would u happen to have a catalog of all ur machine embroidery designs in it, if so could u send me a couple,want to send to sisters since urs seem to be the best designs ive used

Hi I have bought designs from you in the past can i use the designs i have bought to embroider children s clothes to sell to the public. Regards

Do you sell finished embroidered patches that I can put on a blanket or shirt.  Thanks

These embroidery designs for personal us.

I have just purchased this and I am unable to use as i am getting a message as follows; Exceeds data limit, too many stitches!!! saved  data cannot be sent to the original card or the embroidery machine.

I have just purchased this and I am unable to use as i am getting a message as follows; Exceeds data limit,too many stitches!!!saved  data cannot be sent to the original card or the embroidery machine.

No  worries. You have Brother machine which have limitations for 32000 stitches.  Please  explain  which  design  have this problem.  We send another version.

Hi. If I buy a Embrodery design from you, for exampe  Fairy, can I emblroid it on jackets and skirts for sale? Ore is it only for private use?

No problem. Some embroidery designs have limitation, need ask.

Thank you for your service!  I realized you sold designs from different sites and I was thinking the ones I purchased were from another site!  I got it straight now!  I'm gonna enjoy using your embroidery designs!  Thanks again!  :)

How do I make a embroidery design I bought smaller?

Which embroidery design and what size you need?

Hi, when you purchase a download embroidery design, how many times can you use it?  Thanks,

1 minute ago, dinny8 said:

Hi, when you purchase a download embroidery design, how many times can you use it?  Thanks,

Any without limitation.