Thanks for the quick response! Is there a preview before hand or a proof of some sort? I'd like to go ahead and order it, but I'd just like to know that I can be sure it's going to come out the way I need it to. Should I send a better photo with the correct colors in place?

This is not possible Your embroidery design not created.  Before paid we not start working - this is standard conditions.

This is not possible Your embroidery design not created.  Before paid we not start working - this is standard conditions.

This is custom digitizing. We can't made design without payment. For trust we need have payment. Also we have a lots' of work with payment. If  you not like our conditions, no problem, - you can choose another service.

Payment via Paypal invoice.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i would like to have you make me a bob pattern like the Dave modern art machine embroidery design
(Size 1: 72 × 100 mm 2.83 × 3.94
Size 2: 83 × 115 mm 3.27 × 4.53\"
Size 3: 90 × 125 mm 3.54 × 4.92\"
Size 4: 104 × 145 mm 4.09 × 5.71\"
Colors 9) and also the \"i\'m with stupid\" movie poster characters, but just the 3 minions no words
(sizes: 4x4, 5x7, 6x10)
please send me the price so i can pay you if you will do this for me.
thank you,

i would like to have you make me a bob pattern like the Dave modern art machine embroidery design

(Size 1: 72 × 100 mm 2.83 × 3.94

Size 2: 83 × 115 mm 3.27 × 4.53\"

Size 3: 90 × 125 mm 3.54 × 4.92\"

Size 4: 104 × 145 mm 4.09 × 5.71\"

Colors 9) and also the \"i\'m with stupid\" movie poster characters, but just the 3 minions no words

(sizes: 4x4, 5x7, 6x10)

please send me the price so i can pay you if you will do this for me.

thank you,

Please using our customer digitizing prder page http://embroideres.c...gitizing-order/

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, wayne said:

Do you guys charge my account first so I can pay or do you email me an invoice with a link to pay? I would like to get this paid for so we can get our уьикщшвукн design digitized and start stitching as soon as possible.

Now your design not exist. WE can send invoice via Paypal. after paid we start.

Cheers
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I send a mail( 5 minutes ago  from the website) to become  information about digitalizing. In this email you will find the attachment with a drawing in cross stitch. Like info related to the price to this drawing to digitaizeren so that I can apply as a digital embroidery motif for embroidery with the embroidery machine In this mail jou wil find the print/ finished measurements are maximum 10 on + _15 centimetersLucky luck galop

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/28/2014 at 4:37 PM, Shellie said:

Hello,
Could you please digitize the logos to the following colleges:
Ohio University
Notre Dame College of Ohio
Pamona University
Mercyhurst University
And another, different one for Belmont University.
Thank you so much.
If there is any way you could do these & do them this week that would be very helpful.  I really need the Notre Dame of Ohio fast.
Thank you & I will buy them as soon as you do them.

We have already made several logos from your list. You can find these designs here.

Ohio University logo embroidery design

Notre Dame College logo embroidery design

Belmont Bruins Logo embroidery design