Good Day, 

I was trying to purchase the paw patrol badge and when I went to pay for it in pay pal it said you will not ship to the United States Virgin Islands. I am accustomed to using pay pal to pay for Embroidery designs and applique designs. Is this something that you can fix?
The problem is right after I log into pay pal to make the payment and then I get the error.
Please I really hope you can fix it so I can make the purchase, my son loves Paw Patrol embroidery designs and I would love to get the design in and get his shirt done for his birthday next week.
You can email me and let me know when I can make the purchase. 
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone. 
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I see there is a charge two times for my order of March, 2014. I only ordered one time. Also, I have tried to download the files for a new embroidery machine that I have, a Brother, and I tried to change and download the Princess files ($17.00 order) and it would not download. Is there a reason I cannot change these extension of the files and download, again? Thank you.

• Like 1
Good afternoon!

I went into my account to find the correct patterns in the download, and you have deleted that particular download, so the order that cost $17, ordered between the 2010 and the 1012 orders, is gone. That was the one that wouldn't convert to be downloaded with a new extension.

• 2 weeks later...

I have paid for 3 different orders but have not received 2 of them & it has been along time can you please tell me when should I receive them

Hello.

Sorry,  we  not found your payment. Please send additional information

about your payment (number of transaction, payment date).

Cheers

Hello 

I purchased several embroidery downloads on March 1, 2014. I have been trying to download Peter Pan w/TInkerbell ($7.00),

and Tinkerbell 6 ($7.00) and they will not download. Please refund my credit card for these.  Thank you.

We using your data and not found problem for download. Please expain. what browser or OS you using.

Also your order in attach.

Cheers