• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2015 at 8:12 AM, Carol1950 said:

I got a free embroidery that I wanted after purchasing a design from you,  The format that shows up in my LB-6800 is dst

But the machine says its to large for the embroidery area which is 3.91 on a 4 inch square how can I reduce the embroidery size

Sorry, we can't resize free embroidery. You can us free embroidery software Free machine embroidery software for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2015 at 4:59 PM, whispure said:

My account indicates I can download 24 free designs.  What are my choices for them and where do I look Is it just the ones that are listed "free" or can I choose from others

Thanks

You can choose our free embroidery designs for customers link to directory Free machine embroidery designs for customers

Video instruction:(bottom) Video instructions for customers
Cheers
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried to download the leopard embroidery designs, but no good.  Also tried to safe them but also no good.  Can you maybe please mail me the embroidery designs in a format.dst file. I need designs of leopords .

Thanking you

Please attach link where you have problem. In our website lots of products with Leopard embroidery design.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/6/2015 at 10:48 AM, ramages said:

Before I buy designs I need to get one to work and I selected one of your free ones. The bogati.

I save as but it just seems to be a jpg image. How can I get this into a format I want and then onto a usb. so my Janome 350E can read it?

Free embroidery design without registration and orders here Free machine embroidery designs
This designs only for customers having bonus free embroidery designs.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I purchased a embroidery design and now it says beside my name on top page, that I'm allowed 4 free machine embroidery designs. Can I pick any design or only certain ones? I don't know where to go to get my free designs. Your site is so full of information and Love all the embroidery designs. I get lost at times searching for certain items. Thank you for your help

On 3/20/2016 at 5:35 PM, lefen said:

Hello, I purchased a embroidery design and now it says beside my name on top page, that I'm allowed 4 free machine embroidery designs. Can I pick any design or only certain ones? I don't know where to go to get my free designs. Your site is so full of information and Love all the embroidery designs. I get lost at times searching for certain items. Thank you for your help

This category special for you Free machine embroidery designs for customers

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Cheers