Hi everyone! 

I have Singer Futura 200.  I LOVE mine and have it for 7-8 yrs but now it's giving problems...repair man said  I needed new shaft and gear costing about $400...so I would be buying a brand new machine.

I  am thinking about Brother pe-700...but have somequestions I have. Most of my designs are in .HUS format. can I convert them into .pes to use with Brother? Also, I bought Hyperfont software for my Futura this allows me to use all the fonts on my pc and is there soem kind of similiar software for brother pe-700?

Anything else ? Is there  some another machine?

Thanks for help !! 

I have Husq and Brother. then Husq came out with #1 plus, I got repaired one time for $600 and then sold it. then I got Husq Designer SE it was a good one but each year I had to take it to the repairs shop, then for doing loads of embroidery, I got 6 needle brother. After bringing the brother machine I have used Husq only once for doing embroidery.

I purchased a used Singer Futura 200 and havent installed the embroidery CD and it sews quite well but many times it makes a beep sound and then stop sewing after 10 stitches approx. Then sews again and stops after about 10 stitches and this happens multiple times. Any reason for this slow sewing at the start??? I also took it for a cleaning/repair and shop said its fine.

How is it for embroidery?