On 5/11/2014 at 4:03 PM, siv1987 said:

Just wanted to check if the jaguar logo design is ready.  We are excited to use it.  Do you know when it will be ready?

Thank you,

Hello

We send your embroidery logo design over 3 ago. Please check all e-mail box folders also SPAM and BULK. If you not found please contact us. We resend design. Also we attach picture with your finished logo.

Home of the jaguars logo embroidery design

Cheers

Hi there,
Thank you for giving me a price on the logos. As my club will not pay for the majority of them, I would like the 1st one digitizing for my use. That is the round blue one, with Cheshire federation on.
I would like it in PES if possible. and 100x100 approximately, How and when do I pay, How long will it take??
Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know if I can have a price quote for a digitized applique embroidery file of the attached file. The applique artwork is lettering. The lettering is about 12 inches long and the tallest letter is about 5 inches. I'm not sure if satin or zig-zag type of stitching work best. If I can have your expertise it would be greatly appreciated. I will wait for your response. Thank you for your time.

Ladie logo

Hello,
Could you please digitize the logos to the following colleges:
Ohio University
Notre Dame College of Ohio
Pamona University
Mercyhurst University
And another, different one for Belmont University.
Thank you so much.
If there is any way you could do these & do them this week that would be very helpful.  I really need the Notre Dame of Ohio fast.
Thank you & I will buy them as soon as you do them.

I have 2 designs that I need to get digitized and I\'m wondering if you would do that for me? If so, then what would the charge be. They are both logos, one is for a local ball team and the other for a local business. I could send the art work as soon as I get it. Please let me know, thanks.

On 6/6/2014 at 9:36 AM, jdemyers said:

I have 2 designs that I need to get digitized and I\'m wondering if you would do that for me? If so, then what would the charge be. They are both logos, one is for a local ball team and the other for a local business. I could send the art work as soon as I get it. Please let me know, thanks.

Please send pictures or using our service Page for put custom digitizing order

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for the design. Have stitched out and am delighted with it. Re the other picture I sent you with the 6 ladies in one line. Want each lady done as an individual embroidery design file.  What would the cost be and when could you have it done. Kind regards

I have sent three emails to the [email protected] and have received no return emails or contact of any kind.  A client needs the logos embroidered on shirts by this Friday, June 27.  If you are not able to do the custom logo for me please let me know ASAP so that I can let my client know to go elsewhere to have the embroidery done.

I have sent three emails to the [email protected] and have received no return emails or contact of any kind.  A client needs the logos embroidered on shirts by this Friday, June 27.  If you are not able to do the custom logo for me please let me know ASAP so that I can let my client know to go elsewhere to have the embroidery done.

Sorry, ASAP not real. For digitizing need minimum 2-3 days. We have lots of orders.