I want suggestion for Brother PE-770 threads

I have Brother PE-770 and struggling on problems related to thread breaking, nesting, and stabilizer. I am new to this forum and love all questions and answers here.  I am still confused regarding the use of embroidery. I know, that learning and doing is different, especially in the case of embroidery. Absolutely, I read the embroidery manual but did not getting as many things.  I am still looking for good suggestions or ideas to operate this Brother. Clearly, I am new to this monogramming world.I am looking this machine for just monogramming purposes.

Please help me out!

Clear to say, I really haven’t heard of those Polyster one. If your machines stick on it, it is better to try another one. You mentioned about Sulky and Gutterman and it is problem creating. But, I do not seem so. I also bought Madeira and it is working absolutely fine.  Recent thread which I bought was from DBS and look I don’t think it is problematic. You should go to the store and brands which you trust more and notes the problem you face. 

Always, do not concentrate with monograms issue. Bobbin area should be clean and make sure there do not have any nicks in the bobbin holder. This makes to solve the thread nesting issue.  Loosening or tightening makes to fit the breaking of tension. Look at the needle, there should not be any burrs on it.

Personal preference is associated with stabilizers. But, I love using TEAR away. I apologize to mentioned cutaway previously.  Flap of fabrics stuff making you scratch the away is due to cutaway. Fusible is helpful in making iron and then tear it to finish the embroidery. 

Hey! Thanks for your valuable tips. Every suggestion here are welcomed and greeted very well.  I hope that when I get it, I will be ok. But, don’t think I am able to use it.

LOL.I know, what you are talking about? It is yuck. I hate that all. You quote somewhere it is avoidable to use anything on Sweat shirts (fusible). OMG! Is that right?

On what things, FUSIBLE should be use?