Harley Davidson Record logo embroidery

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Brother LB6800 embroidery/sewing machine.  It will embroider a 4x4 sized design and I use a 5x7 hoop.  I wanted to purchase some of your Harley Davidson designs and when I clicked on the check hoop button, I did not see my machine listed. I also looked at all of your Harley designs since they were different sizes.  Can you tell me if they will work on my machine or if you can size them to fit my machine?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently purchased from you.  I love the Harley Logo but would like it bigger to put on a set of towels for my bathroom.  I tried enlarging it using my software but then the density is not attractive.  Can you digitize it on a larger scale please.  
Thanks

• Like 1

I recently purchased from you.  I love the Harley Logo but would like it bigger to put on a set of towels for my bathroom.  I tried enlarging it using my software but then the density is not attractive.  Can you digitize it on a larger scale please.  

Thanks

No problem, which design and size what you need?

• Like 1

HI and a big thank you I am sending you some designs of tatty teddy for you . hop you like them and will make them up, in to embroidery design.   thy will sell very well for you. big thanks lynn.   PS please can you please find time to make up soon please looking on buying them from you. xxxxx

Tatty teddy seek headMiss tatty teddy design

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a couple of the Harley Davidson embroidery designs you have. I was wondering if there was any way i could get them in smaller sizes? Looking to make some patches for baseball hats. If you would let me know one way or the other, that would be great... Thank you for your time

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dinny8 said:

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a couple of the Harley Davidson embroidery designs you have. I was wondering if there was any way i could get them in smaller sizes? Looking to make some patches for baseball hats. If you would let me know one way or the other, that would be great... Thank you for your time

Please explain which designs and size.
Cheers

• Like 1