Hello bonitalou

In our website customer choose your embroidery format in Profile ( top panel)  Also you can change, add another format(s) in Order Download Page We not limit formats. You can choose one ore two four  .....seven embroidery formats.  For example (art, for Bernina, VP3 for Husqvarna, PES for Brother). Every time you can back and download another format for your new embroidery machine. If you have specific format (example CND) just need send request via Contact US form.

For Help you we have Help desc.  http://embroideres.com/support

video instructions http://embroideres.com/video-instructions-customers

Step by step instruction http://embroideres.com/how-place-order-machine-embroidery-designs/

post-1-0-01884000-1392831249_thumb.jpg
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to know if these items are pre made and shipped or if you have to have a machine in order to have the download function. if i can  get a number to be more clear with my question that would be great. thank you

Sorry, we not understand. Please explain more about pre made. This is embroidery designs - digital product.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - I downloaded the design and what I got was a "ton" of files for all kinds of machines, some of the files looked like development code, etc.  When I loaded to a thumb drive and then inserted into my Baby Lock Ellure Plus machine the machine could not read the file.  It just doesn't look like the actual Cookie Monster design was downloaded.
I have since downloaded another embroidery design and was able to embroider successfully.
Am I able to re-download the file?  If so, how?

Thanks!

Hi - I downloaded the design and what I got was a "ton" of files for all kinds of machines, some of the files looked like development code, etc.  When I loaded to a thumb drive and then inserted into my Baby Lock Ellure Plus machine the machine could not read the file.  It just doesn't look like the actual Cookie Monster design was downloaded.

I have since downloaded another embroidery design and was able to embroider successfully.

Am I able to re-download the file?  If so, how?

Thanks!

Yes, no problem for re download. we are not limited this. any time, you can back to Order History and download design(s) or another embroidery format.

Cheers
  • 1 month later...

I bought two items from your website  My embroidery machine is a Bernina Artista 630 and I use

an older version embroidery software Bernina's design version 5 plus. The software display only the outlines and the machine

also would not see the embroidery design directly from its own memory stick.  Is it possible to down grade this software to match the

older machines or how else can I solve the problem instead of buying a new embroidery machine

I bought two items from your website  My embroidery machine is a Bernina Artista 630 and I use

an older version embroidery software Bernina's design version 5 plus. The software display only the outlines and the machine

also would not see the embroidery design directly from its own memory stick.  Is it possible to down grade this software to match the

older machines or how else can I solve the problem instead of buying a new embroidery machine

Hello

You need version 5 art format?

Cheers
  • 2 months later...

I have the Brother Innovis 750 E.

I cannot find this machine in your hoop. Can I also buy your embroidery designs? Maybe this brother embroidery machine is a Special Edition in Germany. I do not know, but I have brother Format, so I guess I can use all your embroidery designs (if I have the right hoop).

Please let me know if I am right.

I have the Brother Innovis 750 E.

I cannot find this machine in your hoop. Can I also buy your embroidery designs? Maybe this brother embroidery machine is a Special Edition in Germany. I do not know, but I have brother Format, so I guess I can use all your embroidery designs (if I have the right hoop).

Please let me know if I am right.

No worries, you can choose any Brother machine with same hoops set. 

also this embroidery design have size which compatible with all Brother embroidery machines.
  • 2 months later...

Once I got to spot to download (with 4 choices) I saw that it was filled out wrong-as jef+ instead of jef or sew and I am new to machine embroidery and figured that would make it not usable. I backed up, thinking I could change it to .jef or .sew but I could find no record of what I chose. I am hoping that you have a record of what I had so I can fix it. Thanks you,

This is easy. Just need choose Profile choose another (or add) new format and clck Save changes.

post-1-0-45531700-1444990924_thumb.jpg

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Cheers 

Once I got to spot to download (with 4 choices) I saw that it was filled out wrong-as jef+ instead of jef or sew and I am new to machine embroidery and figured that would make it not usable. I backed up, thinking I could change it to .jef or .sew but I could find no record of what I chose. I am hoping that you have a record of what I had so I can fix it. Thanks you,

• 1 month later...

With regard to order 52862 7th November 2015 eight snowflake faces.  I have downloaded these patterns but am having trouble with finding anything in some of the files.  For example snowflakes 8(Snowfla) 9(snowfl4) 11(snowfl6) are all loading and have sew with no problems.  But when attempting snowflakes 5(snofl1) 6(snowfl2) 7(snowfl3) 10(snowfl5) and 12(snowfl7) there appears to be nothing in the files and therefore nothing is sewing.  I have deleted and re-downloaded four times now and the result is the same.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as these are lovely free embroidery designs and I would really like to be able to use them. As yet I haven't tried any of the other embroidery designs on this or my other order, but I am hoping all will be well with them when the time comes.