Talking about me, I am very zealous about techno equipment. So, I planned to buy Brother PE770 Embroidery machine on last September. For a while, it was new and fancy. When I bought this, it was very good but now it is very slow.  At the moment, it does not able to line up and performance in stitching is harsh. So, I tainted my old needles and got new one, freshen the bobbins etc. But, it seem like it is not operating in fine manner. Now, I essentially, think that I took a wrong choice for it.  I got 75/11 needle size from the Schmetz embroidery and look it has not been good for me since. Despite, it is getting good reviews on internet. My friend bought a similar machine on a cheaper cost. Ahh! This machine is sucking me up.

I am just figuring out help from you people.

Thanks,

Hey! Rosemary! Just try out to make hopping in good condition. It appears to happen even for best machines also.  And, look you machine's tension it should be adjusted in a sense to build up lent upon it. I am open to check your product if it has not crossed warranty periods. I anticipate these tips could work on your embroidery. 

I actually have to take off the face of the machines and lint up to near #4. I am pretty sure about it that my husband and I got it right. Tension was already there when it was packed. Now, we have to turn our tension approximately around -8. This finally makes us annoyed and parallel we need to change the bobbin tension as well. Concerning, about warranty issues, I shall need to check out in the Mr. and Mrs Sew online store. I bought it from there. 

It should be always remember that, while threading you must put your pressure foot up. This will help in making top thread disc tension free and on the right position. Users should take care that top thread of the machine hit it off in to the top thread stress disc.  Bobbin is in the bobbin case and watch out that bobbin thread comes off in the accurate direction. This can be also found out in the manual. Try to study this manual as it reduces lots of difficulties. 

Now, talking about needles choice, you needle is directly proportional to the fabric you are stitching. When you are stitching woolen fabric always use a Sharp Point Embroidery needle size 75/11 or 80/12. In the same way, for knit type of clothes like T-Shirts always use Ball Point Embroidery needle (75/11 or 80/12).  New needle and old needle gives drastic difference in fabric stitching. Changing of needle requires when you stitch around 20,000 to 25,000 stitches. For new fabric or planning to start new venture, make sure to start with new needle. 

Stabilizer and Fabric hooping should appropriate and it should be tight in the hoop and screw of hoop is tight.  Just create huge space for stabilizer to make larger space for it that makes the hoop something to grasp on to as well as for fabric too. Nature of fabric and number of stitches of design determines the position of stabilizer.  Are you still thinking for appropriate space of stabilizer? Just ask here, we will update you the details.

There are different kinds of stabilizer and weigh different for woven clothes and other for knit type of fabric. It is often seen that people feels uneasy in cleaning the machine after completion of each project.  You should regularly clean the machine after embroidery project. Especially, cleaning of lint and fuzz and also top thread tension disc are highly advisable.  Technicians from your nearest dealers can able to teach you regarding cleaning stuff.  

When you changed your tension of the machines, I highly put forward you to go to the local dealers for the purpose to adjust the thread and bobbin and also to learn the method of cleaning.  During your visit to your local dealer, be sure that you are taking your thread and bobbin thread. The guy from dealer can able adjusts your specific brand tension of thread.

I open floor for question or queries. You can go on.

Oh!  I would really appreciate for your tips and helps. Based on your advice, I took my machine to the professional mechanics and luckily he fixed my errors. I am going to get it right this afternoon. I am very much hopeful that I won't be encountered in such problem again and it will start working in awesome order. 

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Berez said:

I have this in a pes  file and it will not save to my flash drive to insert into my Brother embroidery machine.  Please advice what to do

Please explain more about your problem.

1. Your's embroidery machine type? Hoop size?
2. You can't write to flash drive? Standard this easy copy and paste. Important: Don't save files form internet direct to USB (flash drive) . Before need save to your HDD (any place).

3. Your's flash drive empty? Any files you see in Brother machine? 

4. You don't know where USB port in your's machine?

Cheers 

• 1 month later...
On 2014/1/15 at 2:46 AM, AlexAbramov said:

Ha Ha! It must be the days for weak embroidery performance. Seem to be! I also got Babylock stopped for sewing. To be sure, I struggled out many actions but it is not working on it.  I am planning to go to my store where I got this machine. Let us see, if they can assist me. 

Hello Alex, are you planning to buy a domestic embroidery machine like single head 15 colors embroidery machine, please? The embroidery area is 360*510mm which is suitable for cap, t-shirt and flat embroidery.. If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks~

whatsapp: +8618696118389

email:[email protected]

On 2014/1/15 at 2:45 AM, rosemary said:

I actually have to take off the face of the machines and lint up to near #4. I am pretty sure about it that my husband and I got it right. Tension was already there when it was packed. Now, we have to turn our tension approximately around -8. This finally makes us annoyed and parallel we need to change the bobbin tension as well. Concerning, about warranty issues, I shall need to check out in the Mr. and Mrs Sew online store. I bought it from there. 

Hello Rosemary, are you planning to buy a new embroidery machine like single head 15 colors embroidery machine, please? The embroidery area is 360*510mm which is suitable for cap, t-shirt and flat embroidery.. If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks~

whatsapp: +8618696118389

email:[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I got this machine for Christmas about 2 years ago and it is still by far the biggest piece of s*** I have ever used.!!!!!

I do not understand how in 100 years nobody has changed the sewing machine design. 

this machine jams up every single it is used ,it's too small to even get your hands underneath so God forbid you have to take it apart to unjumble half the thread or do any kind of maintenance on it you can't fit your hand in it let alone you can't even fit your hand in it to take off the hoop when it jams up and you got to fix it.

Someone explained why they would not make enough room for you to take off the hoop the machine constantly jams up unless it is only meant to be making patches and even then you got to watch it because it doesn't like certain thread it doesn't like certain material it doesn't like certain backing and it'll jam up and ruin your your patches as well .

I cannot tell you how much I hate this machine it is absolutely the worst customer service is an oxymoron.

It's supposed to be a beginner's hahahahaa ,  and I feel bad for all the people that it is pushed off of any type of embroidering.

I have wasted thousands of dollars on material and clothing that I have tried to embroider and the Machine has eaten jammed up jumped for no reason I honest to God cannot believe that there is not a recall this thing is the worst I cannot say enough .

do not buy do not give us a gift if you in any way like the person you're purchasing for it is a piece of s*** a giant piece of s***.

There should be a support group for the level of frustration and damage to mental health this machine causes.